Our On-the-Job Training (OJT) program allows businesses to offset some costs associated with training new hires.
- Training costs are reimbursed for an amount up to 75% of the wage for your new hire. Maximum reimbursement per employee is $10,000
- Administration of the OJT takes a minimal amount of company time
- Training is implemented by you and your incumbent staff, the true job experts
- We can refer eligible candidates to you, or you can identify them yourself and forward their information to the Business Services Team to determine your eligibility
- Full time (30 or more hours per week) positions that provide direct new hires with permanent employment (as opposed to seasonal or temporary) are potentially eligible
- Applications must be approved in advance of the new hire’s first day of employment. Contact the Business Services Team at least 5 business days before the start date
If you’re looking to hire, try a recruitment event at PA CareerLink® Lancaster County!
With conference rooms of various sizes and configurations, we can accommodate a range of recruitment events.
Employers can benefit from holding a recruitment event at our conveniently located Lancaster office by:
- Having the ability to conduct on-the-spot interviews/hires
- Receiving flexible scheduling options/competitive room rentals
- Gaining access to a diverse group of candidates
- Receiving assistance from our professional and courteous staff
- Increasing brand awareness
- Bolstering event awareness through newspaper ads and community outreach
View Upcoming Events
Each spring and fall, we hold large job fairs where the area’s top employers meet with hundreds of potential applicants, who then have the opportunity to ask questions, talk about their skills, and make important connections.
Businesses of all sizes from a range of industries in Lancaster County and surrounding areas participate in these highly anticipated events.
PA CareerLink® Lancaster County job fairs:
- Provide a powerful networking opportunity that puts many different employers under one roof with potential employees.
- Place participants on the fast track to employment and solve workforce issues in the community.
- Help your company fill vacancies in a hurry.
Don’t just settle for any hire, make your next hire the best hire – attend a PA CareerLink® Lancaster County job fair!
Find a Job Fair