PA CareerLink® (Online)
Register your company today on the PA CareerLink® website! This allows employers to post their job openings and connect with job seekers at no charge! Employers who register will gain access to thousands of candidates’ resumes. Our Business Services Team can also screen and refer qualified candidates directly to your job openings.
To register: https://www.pacareerlink.pa.gov/jponline/
Save time and get connected with qualified candidates! We offer a variety of pre-employment assessments to help our employers narrow down employers’ candidate pools. Our assessments include:
ACT WorkKeys Assessments
Recruitment Events & Job Fairs
On Site Recruitment Events:
Looking for a way to meet with new Job Seekers?
Sign up to participate in an On-Site Recruitment Event. Meet with job seeking customers visiting PA CareerLink® Lancaster County! Provided to you will be a 6 ft. table and two chairs.
Our recruitment events are advertised on our website, social media pages, and shared with our job seeking customers and partners.
Check room availability today by visiting: https://calendly.com/lancasterbusinessservices/on-site-recruitment-table
Job Fairs & Hiring Events:
Our team offers a variety of Job Fairs & Hiring Events for employers to participate. These events vary in size, and some may target a specific job seeker audience.
These events include:
- Industry Specific Hiring Events
- Community Job Fairs
- And more!
Check out the Events Calendar on http://www.pacareerlink.pa.gov to learn more about upcoming events!
On-the-Job Training (OJT):
On-the-Job Training (OJT) offsets employer training costs and allows new hires to earn while they learn.
- Provides up to 75% wage reimbursement for eligible new hires
- Maximum training period cannot go over 6 months or exceed $10,000.
- Both the employer and job seeker must qualify to participate in this program
Paid Work Experience (PWE):
Are you a Business Owner or Community Partner in Lancaster County looking for:
- Entry level workers who can assist in the growth of your company?
- An opportunity to invest in the lives of the next generation?
- Ways to have additional employee support at no extra cost?
Then a Paid Work Experience might be what you are looking for!
Paid Work Experience (PWE) provides an employer with an intern for 300 hours at no cost to the employer.
- A PWE is a paid internship program for Lancaster County Residents ages 16-24.
- Designed to give career and industry exposure.
- Career and employability skills
- Resume support and critique
- Both the employer and job seeker must qualify to participate in this program.