Our On-the-Job Training (OJT) program allows businesses to offset some costs associated with training new hires.
- Training costs are reimbursed for an amount up to 75% of the wage for your new hire. Maximum reimbursement per employee is $10,000.
- Administration of the OJT takes a minimal amount of company time
- Training is implemented by you and your incumbent staff, the true job experts
- We can refer eligible candidates to you, or you can identify them yourself and forward their information to the Business Services Team to determine your eligibility
- Full time (30 or more hours per week) positions that provide direct new hires with permanent employment (as opposed to seasonal or temporary) are potentially eligible
- Applications must be approved in advance of the new hire’s first day of employment. Contact the Business Services Team at least 5 business days before the start date